Welcome to the UKSW Libraries Catalogue
Biblioteka Główna (the Main Library) is closed from 3.03.2021 to 10.03.2021
Catalogue includes collections of:
- Main Library
- Faculty of Law and Administration Library (Biblioteka Wydziału Prawa i Administracji),
- Faculty of Humanities Library (Biblioteka Wydziału Nauk Humanistycznych),
We kindly inform that publications of the collections of:
- the Main Library are circulated (for loans and returns) at the Dewajtis Campus, as well at the Branch of the Main Library in the Woycickiego Campus;
- the faculty libraries are circulated (for loans and returns) - only at the individual faculty libraries.
To lend books you need to activate your user account:
- Choose Log in to your account. Next click If you have a CAS account, please click here to log in.. Enter your username and password - use your USOS UKSW login data.
- Accept the Library Rules and Regulations(currently only in Polish).
Student and Doctoral ID Cards are used as library cards. Employees use their UKSW Access Cards.
Please remember to verify your personal data (tab “Your personal details”) - particularly an email address to assure that notifications about your library account or subscriptions will be received.
Overdue books automatically blocks the library user account. The fee for overdue is charged 0,50 PLN a day per an item. Payment for overdue have to be made by bank transfer to University’s account: Santander Bank Polska 80 1090 1014 0000 0001 2338 8216. Transfer title should contain: surname, name, student/doctoral ID number and “fee for overdue books”. The fees will be accepted only for books already returned to the library (“Fines” tab on the user account).